Amid economic slowdown and rising inflation, the Pitch CMO Summit 2008 comes as an opportune platform for marketers and industry leaders to discuss ways to market in an inflationary economy. The CMO Summit, being held in Delhi on November 13, is an initiative of ‘Pitch’, the marketing magazine from the exchange4media Group. Colors is the main sponsor for the event.
The theme for the first ever Pitch CMO Summit is ‘Making Sense of Indian Consumers and Consumption Trends’. The Summit will focus on several challenges that Indian marketers are facing and will be addressing some key points such as:
- How to understand the mindset of consumer better: from urban to rural; from kids to senior citizens, each consumer segment is becoming more complex and competitive
- How to market in an inflationary economy
- How to make the best of increasing penetration of modern trade
- How to tap the rural and unsaturated markets
- Rise of digital and mobile platforms are adding to more complexity in targeting, pricing and distribution
The Pitch CMO Summit will bring together India’s top marketers on a common platform. The key speakers at the Summit in Delhi include, Sanjay Gupta, CMO - Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel; Laxmikant Gupta, CMO, LGEIL; Sunil Dutt, Country Head, Samsung Mobile; Ankush Arora, VP - Marketing, Sales & Aftersales, General Motors India; and Saloni Nangia, Vice-President, KSA Technopak, among others.
The Summit will also see two case study presentations by eminent marketers followed by a panel discussion on ‘Impact of slowdown on Marketing’ and key-note address.
The Summit will be held at Hotel Ashok in Delhi from 5 pm onwards. The associate sponsors of the Summit are Mail Today and My FM.
Pitch CMO Summit 2008 to turn the spotlight on Indian consumers & consumption trends