Delhi has a date with some of the leading global and Indian thought leaders and youth brands on January 28, 2011 at the e4m Youth Marketing Summit.
Graham Brown, Founder, Mobile Youth (UK) & Global Chairman, Youth Research Partnership will deliver the opening keynote.
Jeroen Boschma, Chairman, Gadfly The Increation Company, will speak on ‘Generation 3.0’.
There will also be international case study presentations by Mikko Ampuja, Chairman (Europe), Global Youth Research Partnership, and Bernard Hor, CEO, Youth Works Asia, Malaysia.
Shubhinder Singh Prem, Managing Director, Reebok India, will make special case study presentation.
The panelists include:
• Chhaya B. Aiyer, Founder and MD, BC Web Wise
• Lara Balsara, Business Development and Diversification Manager, Madison World
• Milind Bade, GM Marketing, Bajaj Auto
• Ravi Dixit, Network Research Head, UTV Global Broadcasting
• Shiv Bhaskar Dravid, Founder and Chief Executive, The Viewspaper
• Max Wayne Hegerman, President, Tribal DDB
• Terry Mardi, music producer and media entrepreneur, UK
• Sudha Natrajan, President & Chief Operating, Officer Lintas Media Group
• Antii Ohrling, Co-founder, Blyk
• Viral Oza, Head, Activation, Media, Online Marketing, Nokia India
• K Ramakrishna, President, Marketing, Café Coffee Day
• Neeraj Sanan, Vice-President & Head, Marketing & Distribution, MCCS
• Dheeraj Sinha, Chief Strategy Officer, Bates141 India
• Emmanuel Upputuru, National Creative Director, Publicis India
The various panel discussions will cover wide-ranging topics such as ‘Challenges in Defining and Understanding India’s Youth Market’, ‘Factors Influencing the Buying Behavior of India’s Urban Youth’, ‘Digital Media Beyond Social Networks’, and The Cool Quotient: What Makes a Brand ‘Cool’ or ‘Not Cool’.
This apart, Mudra Concrea will present some Key Youth Trends.
The e4m Youth Marketing Summit is presented by UTV Bindass and powered by Mudra Concrea, in association with Tuborg. For details, please click here [http://exchange4media.com/yms2011/index.html]
Youth Marketing Summit: Indian speakers to impart desi gyaan
e4m Youth Marketing Summit: Global experts, global perspective
Understanding the young and the restless
Top international experts to address exchange4media Youth Marketing Summit 2011 on Jan 28