Brickworks Media, a sister concern of Chrome Data Analytics and Media, which focuses on market research and third party audits, has launched Retail Track, its latest proprietary tool for brands.
Retail Track monitors brands’ health and provides insights into the efficacy of their retail visibility across more than 6,100 towns, over 1,03,000 retail stores and 1,100 brands in India.
With Retail Track, brands will be able to access the following insights:
- Retail Index: Visibility index calculated based on collateral
- Share of Visibility: Comparative analysis of brand visibility (in/out shop)
- Brand Visibility: In-store visibility of your brand vis-à-vis competition
- Compliance Audit - Audit on price violations, product availability and promoter recommendation etc.
- Competition Tracking - Tracking of price, availability and recommendation for competing brands
Speaking at the launch, Pankaj Krishna, Founder and CEO, Brickworks Media, said, “Retail Track will assist brands in understanding the exact measure of their visibility as well as its impact across the country. With the major chunk of markets belonging to the unorganised sector, tracking retail visibility for brands in a scientific, actionable manner can be a challenge. Brickworks Media, with its unmatched infrastructure and pan-India presence, helps brands gain insights into the efficacy of their campaigns. Retail Track breaks down the clutter into a structured landscape for retailers and brands, using a mix of technology and manpower to achieve unprecedented market coverage. ”
Brickworks Media, with its range of proprietary products, tracks consumer behaviour and consumption patterns across industries, along with audits and impact assessment of existing campaigns. Since its inception, Brickworks Media has worked with brands such as Dabur, Gionee and Lava, with political parties such as the BJP, and government bodies such as the Employee Provident Fund Organisation on research, impact assessment, and advisory.