- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. However,
in case of the Original Work accomplished in language other than English or Hindi,
the Entrant needs to submit an English Language Translation of the Work.
- Entries can be submitted by, PR Agencies, Creative Agencies, Organizations,
Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations depending
on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
- The submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read
the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning
client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
- Adsert Web Solutions Limited (Organizer of these awards) may refuse Entries
which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between
1st Feb 2012 and 31st March 2013.
- All Entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal
paying contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non-profit
organizations and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
- The Organizers may contact the Client related to any entry at the request
of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the
implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The Organizers will Endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories
if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories
during the judging.
- Every entry which includes a campaign from a Client, needs to be accompanied
with a letter of proclamation from the client, stating that the entry is the agency's
original body of work, done for the client.
- Delegate fees for attending Awards is 5000 /- per delegate.
- Combo delegate fee for Conference & Awards is 7500 /- per delegate. Click Here
Procedure for Filling up and
submitting the Form(s)
- The Form must be filled in English only.
- Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant Details that are
being asked for. The Organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete
- A creative URL is MANDATORY. However a physical CD of the Work must also
be sent along at the address mentioned below with a Covering Letter giving details
of the Award Entry.
B-20, Sector-57, Noida-201301
Uttar Pradesh, India
- The PowerPoint and/or any other Image or AV of the Work needs to be uploaded
through YouTube or Google Docs and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference
Material URL Field. In case of an AV, the File Size should not exceed 2-3 Minutes
or 2 MB maximum, whichever is applicable or both.
- Mode of Payment can be through Cheque/DD or online, Cheque/DD to bedrawn
in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Pvt Ltd.' payable at New Delhi.
- All submissions to be addressed to 'Palak Verma' and send on the following
address: B-20, Sector 57, NOIDA - 201 301, UP
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
- One entry
- 5-10 entries
- 11-20 entries
- 21-50 entries
- More than 50 entries 25% Discount
8. Last date for
sending in your entries is 3rd May 2013