Little over five months after the announcement of Hindu, Eenadu combination package for Andhra Pradesh, the tie-up has extended the scope for advertisers and marketing fraternity by including all the editions of Hindu. The combination that been offered are The Hindu (all editions) + Eenadu (AP), The Hindu (all editions) + Eenadu (Hyd/Vij/Vsp) and the Hindu (all editions) + Eenadu Hyd.
This way the tie-up has tried to make it even more cost effective to target the priority markets –South. The advertising and marketing fraternity will be getting unbeatable reach of the two leading publications, the No.1 Telugu daily in Andhra Pradesh and the No.1 English daily in the four Southern states, at a price that’s far more attractive than all the other options.
A quick preview of what’s been offered:
- Eenadu AP at Rs.1025/ on The Hindu All Editions.
- The Hindu All Editions + Eenadu AP : Rs.3500/p ccm.
- Eenadu Hyd/Vij/Vsp at Rs.400 on The Hindu All Editions
- The Hindu All Editions + Eenadu Hyd/Vij/Vsp : Rs.2875/ p ccm
- Eenadu Hyd Edition at Rs.75 on The Hindu all Editions
- The Hindu All Editions + Eenadu Hyd : Rs.2550/ p ccm.
- The Hindu Sunday Magazine (Col)+Eenadu Sunday Magazine (Col): Rs.5500/ p ccm
The total circulation of The Hindu is 8.69 lacs in the four southern states and has grown in AP to an impressive 2.13 lacs, closing on the nearest competition. Eenadu has an overall circulation of 7.68 lacs . Together a formidable combination to the advertisers local and national needs- at low cost and wide reach of 1, 11,64,000 readers.