- Entries are accepted from Publications of any periodicity, any format and in all official Indian languages
- All entries submitted should have been published between April 1, 2010 and April 31, 2011
- Only printed and circulated publications will be accepted
- Entrant publications should be registered with the Registrar of Newspapers for India
- Entries can be submitted by Publication company, Publication representative, Advertiser or Public Relations firm working on the publication's behalf
- Unlimited entries can be submitted. Payment must accompany each entry
- English will be the official language of judging, so all non-English entries must be accompanied with an English translation.
- The details filled in the entry form will be used on trophies, press releases and editorial write-ups. So please ensure that all details are provided correctly.
- Entries will not be returned to the sender
- All entries must be submitted by June 15th 2011.
- No extension will be guaranteed on the deadline fro submission of entries
- Incomplete payments will disqualify entrants
- Entries that do not confirm to the rules of submission will be disqualified
- Please make your submission concise but provide enough relevant background information to enable the judges to make an informed choice
- From the selected shortlist under each category, judges will decide winners for Gold, Silver and Bronze awards. However, it is not necessary to have all three winners under each category, it is totally at the judges' discretion.
- The Judges' decision will be final. In the event of a conflict of interest, the relevant judge will abstain from judging the category
- At no stage of judging will anybody from exchange4media express their opinion
- Every care will be taken of the material submitted but the organizer will accept no responsibility for loss or damage
- All submissions to be addressed to 'Shruti Pushkarna' and sent on the following address: B-20, Sector 57, NOIDA, UP 201 301
How to Enter
- Entrants must register online to submit entries
- Once registered, entrant will be directed to an entry form
- Entrant must fill all the details properly and submit the form
- Once submitted, a confirmation of submission will be generated online
- Please print the completed form after submission
- Each entry must be accompanied by 3 original copies of the publication, 3 copies of the completed form, a one page separate summary and any other supporting material to be taken into consideration while judging
- All publication copies and supporting material should have a printed copy of the entry form clipped on top
- A high resolution JPEG or an EPS file containing the company logo to accompany the entry submission
- Please remember that you should register and enter online before sending in copies of your supplement(s) by post.
Entry Checklist(Note: One folder to be sent containing all the below listed documents for one entry. Separate folder to be sent for each entries)
- Completed entry form (3 copies)
- 3 copies of the publication
- One page summary
- CD containing soft copies of all the above
- CD containing high resolution company logo
- Translation, in case of non-English entry
- A non-refundable fee of Rs.5000 will be charged per entry
- All payments to be made via Cheque/DD, drawn in favour of 'Adsert Web Solution Pvt Ltd'
- Cheques/DD to be sent to the address mentioned below
- Discounts offered on multiple entries as per below:
- 5 to 10 entries- 10%
- 10 to 20 entries- 20 %
- 20 to 30 entries- 30 %
- More than 30 entries- 40 %
July 22nd, 2011, xyz place