School was a long bumpy ride- we have fought with bullies, eaten snacks secretly in the class, studied for hours before an exam trying to cram all that stressful knowledge into our minds just to get good grades and faced so many obstacles through it all. But the journey was fun, and we got to learn so much.
Now, Cartoon Network hero, Kris, along with his Bollywood actor friend, Salman Khan, brings to you some life hacks you could use in times of despair! They offer a simple solution to all your problems, one that would make you pull up your socks and say, ‘Tubelight time!’
Here are some of their hacks:
1. Exams can be super stressful, but you need to stay calm, turn on the Tubelight of Concentration and focus and study hard, vacations are just a few exams away!
2. Stand up for yourself, especially when faced by your bullies, turn on the Tubelight of Strength and dare to stay strong! Show them who’s boss!
3. Running out of stamina, competition too strong in a game of sports? Turn on the Tubelight of Fitness and compete like never before! A gold medal would look lovely on you!
4. Afraid of something; darkness or scary things? Turn on your Tubelight of Courage and brave it all!
5. When you have nothing to do or you’re feeling extremely bored; call up some friends, invite them over and throw a party. Turn on your Tubelight of Joy and fun and have an exciting time! Nothing like a good old party to turn your frown upside down!
Catch more of their adventures on Friday, June 16, 2017, at 1.00pm on Cartoon Network
Our typical marketing budget is usually 10 per cent of the topline spend
There are some forces impacting the way our business works. The IT/ITeS sector has changed tremendously. Platforms like Twitter have made everyone journalists. Smartphones have made everyone a photographer. The trend that we are seeing is one of hyperdigitalization, which is causing the lines between product and services to blur. For example, <a href=http://www.exchange4media.com/company/news/amaz...
The OOH sector is among the fastest growing, globally. Brands and marketers have realized its potential and impact and begun to craft medium-specific adverts. Self-regulation is not only necessary but also essential to growth of the sector. The industry needs to exercise a certain level of this self-restraint to prove its commitment to maintaining the best standards in advertising.
<b>Clients are looking for experiential solutions beyond radio or print: Abraham Thomas, Radio City 91.1 FM</b><br><br> From entering new markets to launching large format events, Radio City 91.1FM has been on a roll. The radio channel recently announced the launch of India’s biggest singing talent hunt-Radio City Super Singer Season 8. Earlier this year, the channel set up its own creative-cum...
The interesting animated rap music video encapsulates Droom’s ecosystem tools and their role in facilitating second-hand automobile transactions
Perfumes are invisible and these new ads from Skinn create a story out of this
New campaign aims at first-time users by providing ‘first-night free’ – a first-ever offering by the brand on online hotels booking