moneycontrol and IAMAI have taken an initiative to felicitate the overarching talent in digital marketing by announcing the Digital Marketers’ Awards.
Rohit Bansal, Board of Director of the Network18 group was the Keynote Speaker at the award ceremony which also saw the presence of top CMOs across different sectors. Bansal spoke about the future of digital marketing that introducing new trends every day.
Speaking on the occasion, Rubeena Singh, COO, moneycontrol, said, “Today, people spend a lot of time on the internet and hence companies too understand the need to be in the digital space when it comes to marketing. Brands have started investing a lot of money on digitally, which is significantly growing every single day. We at moneycontrol have also taken path breaking initiatives to reach out to the youth through this medium. Being the face of India’s digital growth story, we feel there couldn’t have been a better opportunity for us to recognise the leaders in the digital marketing industry today.”
At the Digital Marketers’ Award, moneycontrol recognised some of the brightest minds in Digital Marketing space who have helped their brands make the leap to straddle both in the offline and online ecosystems.
List of winners:
• Karthi Marshan, Kotak- Digital Marketer of the Year, Banking/ Insurance
• Gaurav Suri, UTI mutual fund -Most Digital Savvy Broking Or Mutual Fund Marketer Of The Year
• Naveen Kukreja, Policy Bazar -Most Digital Savvy ECommerce Or Online Classified Marketer Of The Year
• Manmeet Vohra, Starbucks - Most Digital Savvy Online Travel /Hospitality Marketer Of The Year
• Bedraj Tripathy, Godrej Interio- Most Digital Savvy FMCG Or Consumer Durable Marketer Of The Year
• Aparna Lal, Microsoft - Most Digital Savvy IT Or ITES Marketer Of The Year
• Karan Sarin, One Plus -Most Digital Savvy Mobile Service/Hardware Marketer Of The Year
• Reema Kundnani, Oberoi Realty - Most Digital Savvy Real Estate Marketer Of The Year
• Amit Tiwari, Philips -Most Digital Savvy Healthcare Marketer Of The Year
• Virat Khullar, Renault - Most Digital Savvy Automobile Marketer Of The Year
The jury comprised of eminent influencers like Ashish Bhasin, Chairman and CEO South Asia – Dentsu Aegis Network, Tushar Vyas, Chief Strategy Officer – GroupM, Rohit Bansal ,Board of Directors Network18, Deepali Naair, Chief Marketing Officer at Mahindra Holidays & Resort India Limited, Amardeep Singh, Co-founder and CEO Interactive Avenues, to name a few. Winners were selected basis leadership ability of the Marketer in creating an innovative marketing environment that has the ability to change the game of the branding and marketing industry.