Public relations and public affairs consultancy Genesis Burson-Marsteller has won three awards at the coveted PR Week Asia Awards 2017 held in Hong Kong on Tuesday evening.
Genesis Burson-Marsteller’s award-winning campaigns include:
· Gold in South Asia PR Campaign of the Year for From Volume To Value with Education New Zealand
· Bronze in South Asia PR Campaign of the Year for #CrossTheLine with Star India
· Bronze in Arts, Entertainment & Media Campaign of the Year for #CrossTheLine with Star India
Apart from the winning entries, the consultancy was also shortlisted for its work on:
· Arts, Entertainment & Media Campaign of the Year for Shani: Being on the right side of the Karma-meter with Viacom18
· Public Sector Campaign of the Year for From Volume To Value with Education New Zealand
· Public Education Campaign of the Year for Keep India Smiling – Oral Health Month with Colgate-Palmolive (India) (along with RedFuse Communications)
· Best Use of Analytics for From Volume To Value with Education New Zealand
Commenting on the win, John Laxon, Regional Director - India, South East Asia and Middle East, Education New Zealand, said, “It is excellent to see that Education New Zealand’s India campaign has been recognised on a revered platform such as PR Week Asia. The comprehensive campaign approach supported by the Genesis-BM team has been effective in enhancing New Zealand’s position as a prestigious education brand in the Indian market. The award is a testament of the hard work and passion put in by the entire team to deliver a high-impact campaign, and to the support and commitment from our New Zealand education industry partners.”
Nikhil Dey, President Public Relations & Public Affairs, Genesis Burson-Marsteller said, “Our wins at the PR Week Asia Awards are a significant milestone in recognizing the efforts and stellar work put in by the teams. Each campaign has been very distinct and has presented a challenging opportunity to the teams to push boundaries with their creativity, passion and hard work. And the Gold for the Education New Zealand campaign and two Bronze for #CrossTheLine is testament to the fact they truly delivered game-changing results, with a single-minded approach to offer impactful and evidence-based communications solutions to our clients. I thank our clients for giving us this opportunity and reposing their faith in our work and expertise.”
The PR Week Asia Awards shine a spotlight on communicators and agencies and their work in the Asia-Pacific region as they define cutting-edge thinking and drive the public relations and communications industry forward. Genesis Burson-Marsteller’s wins at PR Week Asia come at the back of its win last month at the PR Week Global Awards for its Immunization Technical Support Unit’s (ITSU) One Shot Against Seven Deadly Diseases campaign as the Best Campaign in Public Sector.