BTVi – Business Television India is coming up with a new edition of Women Mean Business. The show will exclusively feature powerful women role models who are leaders in their respective domains.
The prime focus of this show and its subjects is reaffirming and addressing women empowerment, and providing viewers a revolutionary perspective of women’s achievements in different verticals. Through this show, the channel aims to bring women thought leaders on one platform, celebrating their success stories and thereby, motivating the millennial.
Monica Tata, COO, BTVi said, “We, at BTVi, believe in empowering women through various platforms. In the past, the show has effectively shared stories of some incredibly hardworking women who have been an inspiration for millions. We are glad to be back with a new season. This time, we aim to take it a notch up by delving into matters of high significance and seek insights on the success of these women.”
The second season of Women Mean Business starts June 17 and will air on BTVi at 8 pm every Saturday.
Guests on the show will range from media barons to renowned restaurateurs, from award winning gemologists and jewellery designers to globally acclaimed artists. Talking to them and capturing their personal and professional lives with their extraordinary journey with high-impact and fast-paced agendas will be BTVi's Fatima Mahdi Karan, consulting editor of the channel.
The guest list for the second season includes:
· Media Baroness Shobhana Bhartia, Chairperson and Editorial Director of The Hindustan Times Group
· Shobana Kamineni, first woman president of the CII, and Executive Vice Chairperson, The Apollo Hospitals Enterprise
· Dr Swati Piramal, Vice Chairperson of Piramal Enterprises
· Ritu Dalmia, Celebrity Chef and Restaurateur, Author and Co-Founder of Diva and Riga Food
· India’s queen of contemporary art, Bharti Kher, Award Winning and Record Breaking Multimedia Artist
· Farah Khan, Celebrity Jeweller and Gemologist
· Pinky Anand, Additional Solicitor General of India at the Supreme Court of India, Spokesperson and All-India In-Ccharge BJP Legal Cell