Procedure for Filling up and submitting the Form(s)
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. However, in
case of the Original Work accomplished in language other than English or Hindi,
the Entrant needs to submit an English Language Translation of the Work.
- Entries can be submitted by, Agencies/ Creative Agencies/ Advertisers/Corporate
Brands/ OOH & Digital Signage Media Owners or other interested individuals or organizations
depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
- The submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms
and other information and agree to abide by them.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client
has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
- ‘Mediasset Holdings’ (Organizer of these awards) may refuse Entries which
offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st July
2014 and 15th September 2015. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed
for implementation in India.
- All Entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal paying
contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non-profit organizations
and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
- The Organizers may contact the Advertiser related to any entry at the request of
the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation
or presentation of the work arise.
- The Organizers will Endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if
necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories
during the judging.
- The Form must be filled in English only.
- Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant Details that are being
asked for. The Organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete
- A creative URL is MANDATORY. However a physical CD of the Work must also be sent
along at the address mentioned below with a Covering Letter giving details of the
B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301
- The PowerPoint and/or Video of the Work needs to be uploaded through Google Drive
and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference Material URL Field. In case of
an PPT or Video, the File Size should not exceed 2-3 Minutes or 2 MB maximum.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both.
In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- An Entry will be considered acceptable only upon realization of the Payment through
Online or Offline Mode for the respective Entry(s)
- All payments need to be made via cheque or demand draft payable at New Delhi, in
favour of ‘Mediasset Holdings’ and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at
B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries. This
has to be accompanied by the cover letter mentioning the unique codes generated
at the time of submission of entry online.
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
• One entry
• 2-5 entries
Rs. 8,500 each
• 6-10 entries
Rs. 7,500 each
• 11 or more entries
Rs. 6,500 each