Indian Digital Media Awards 2015
The objective of the Indian Digital Media Awards 2015 is to recognize, celebrate and encourage the work being done in the ever-growing advertising and marketing communications activity in the digital media space... specifically, internet, mobile, gaming, social media and the blogosphere.
Chief Minister of Maharashtra
Devendra Gangadharrao Fadnavis is the 18th and current Chief Minister of
Maharashtra state, India. He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) & RSS and is also the
president of the Maharashtra state unit of the BJP and a MLA of Maharashtra from Nagpur South West.
His political career commenced in the early nineties, when he became ward President of the Bharatiya
Janata Yuva Morcha (youth wing of the BJP) in Maharashtra. At the age of 21, Fadnavis became the
youngest municipal corporator of the Nagpur Municipal Corpor...
Book your seats for more information.
Karishma Naqvil 91-9999658263 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikita Vig 91-8860302087 | Nikita.email@example.com
Suparnaa Chadda Event Curator | firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIAN DIGITAL MEDIA AWARDS 2015
IDMA2015 Entries are now open
Last date for Submission of entries is 20th April’15
IDMA2015 will recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in India's growing digital media sector.
As in the previous editions we have the following in the Hall of Fame categories;
Best Digital and Social Media Advertiser*
- Best Advertiser on Mobile*
- Best Digital and Social Media Agency of the Year*
- Best Mobile Media Agency of the year*
(*The following will be decided based on the scores accrued through winning under the other 5 major categories A. Web/ B.Mobile & Tablets/ C. Social Media/ D. Search & PPC Campaigns/ E. Special Awards- Please view award categories)
- And IDMA Person of the Year which will be decided by the jury of IDMA2015
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000 hours February 1st, 2014 and 11.59 hours January 31st, 2015.
- Entries to be submitted online only with a declaration from the client certifying the work submitted for the entries. In the event of an entry submitted is done for your own/ self brand then the declaration must be signed by the Marketing head.
- Nominal Entry Fees of Rs 6500 per entry, there are incentives for submitting more than 10 entries. (Please visit Rule & Regulations page)
- Entries without the fees & declaration letter will not be considered for nomination. Each entry once submitted must accompany the fees.
- The e4m Group is a mere custodian of IDMA2015. The e4m Group team will neither be a part of the jury nor influence the decision making of the Jury in any manner.
We wish luck to all nominees, May the best team win.