The objective of the Indian Digital Media Awards 2013 is to recognise, celebrate and encourage the work being done in the ever-growing advertising and marketing communications activity in the digital media space... specifically, internet, mobile, gaming, social media and the blogosphere.
For feedback & information contact:
Vishal Singhal +91-9999658436 firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of Indian Digital Media Awards 2013
- The IDMA 2013 will recognise excellence by organisations and individuals for their work in the India's growing digital media sector.
- We will have 19 awards across 5 categories for Products, Service, Corporate, Events, Films & TV/news shows
- As in the previous editions we have the following in the Hall of Fame categories, Best Digital and Social Media Advertiser, Digital and Social Media Agency of the Year, and IDMA Person of the Year which will be decided by the jury of IDMA 2013.
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000 hours January 1, 2012 and 1159 hours December 31, 2012.
- Entries to be submitted online only with a declaration from the client certifying the work submitted for the entries. In the event of an entry submitted is done for your own/ self brand then the declaration must be signed by the Marketing head.
- Nominal Entry Fees of Rs 5000 per entry, there are incentives for submitting more than 15 entries.
- The entries will open on March 15 2013 and will remain open till the 15th May 2013, 2:00 pm only closing hours.
- Entries without the fees & declaration letter will not be considered for nomination. Each entry once submitted must accompany the fees.
- The e4m Group is a mere custodian of the IDMA 2013. The e4m Group team will neither be a part of the jury nor influence the decision making of the Jury in any manner.
- We wish luck to all nominees. May the best one win.