Rules & Regulations
- The Indian Digital Media Awards 2012 (hereafter referred to as IDMA
2012) recognise excellence by organisations and individuals for their
work in India's growing digital media sector.
- The Submission of the Entry Form assumes that you have carefully
read the IDMA 2012 terms and information and agree to abide by them.
- The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
a. Forms must be submitted online only. Please be careful while filling
in the form as incorrect and incomplete forms will work against your
entry at the time of judging. The forms must be filled only in English.
b. Note: we will not accept any CDs/ DVDs, screenshots, posters etc
or any material in physical form. All work must be showcased on the
internet only. If necessary, please create a microsite specially for
IDMA. In case of gaming and mobile advertising/apps, powerpoint slides
or a short video film can be put on the website.
c. The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed
in #13 below reaches our Mumbai/Delhi NCR office.
d. Entries to be submitted under Product, Services, Corporate, Social
Cause or Films/ TV Shows/ News Shows/ Films in respective sub categories.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the
web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the
Mac). The organisers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot
be viewed. The works should be resident on the microsites till June
- If the viewing of the entry material requires registration and or
a username-and-password, please create a simple user id and password
and state it very clearly in the justification field.
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like
iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case
the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with
the organisers and or jury, the organisers may write to the entrant
and request for making available the device on the date of judging (in
Mumbai and/or New Delhi).
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots
and text of messages must be highlighted on a microsite.
- For non-English language advertising, the justification field in
the entry form must be accompanied with the translation into English.
- Please note: we are not accepting entries for the Hall of Fame categories
of the India Digital Media Awards 2012. No entry and no entry fee should
to be sent for the same.
- To be eligible, work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed
between 0000 HRS January 1, 2011 and 1159 HRS on December 31, 2011.
- In case of Best Integrated Digital Campaign, the URL provided must
feature all the creatives that support the entry.
- The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form.
It can be written in point form.
- Entry Fees: a. There is no limit to the number of entries a digital/creative
agency, organisation, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive,
non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry.
The cheque/demand draft (payable at par in New Delhi or Mumbai) should
be drawn in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Private Ltd'. b. The entry
fee for single entry is Rs 3,500 (Rupees Three Thousand Five Only).
There is an incentive for sending multiple entries: 15-19 entries: 10%
discount; 20-29 entries: 20% discount, 30-50 entries: 30% discount,
Unlimited entries: Rs 150,000. c. Non-Delhi or Non-Mumbai, non-payable
at par cheques will NOT be accepted. The entry fees cannot be submitted
in cash. d. Entry will be accepted only on realisation of cheque(s).
e. We repeat: Entry fees (and entries) will not be accepted for Hall
of Fame awards
- The IDMA jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of
life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing
for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
- All entries must be completed online before 2pm on Monday, March
19, 2012. The deadline will not be extended. Note: entries will be considered
accepted only upon realisation of the cheque/draft with the entry fee.
The last date of March 19, 2012 indicates that cheque/DD must be received
by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7.
The cheques must reach our Mumbai or Noida office between Monday and
Friday, 11am to 5pm. Cheques/DDs can also be sent by courier to our
Noida or Mumbai office. Please address envelope contain cheque/DD to
Mr Himanshu Arora and clearly superscribe envelope with 'IDMA 2012 ENTRY
FEE'. Our Mumbai & Delhi office addresses are stated below.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry,
there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On
the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will
also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you
have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for the same work,
only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media
group. Submission of entry also authorises the exchange4media group
to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single
entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite,
DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium
for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work.
The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. However
a letter of declaration from the client/marketing head stating the entries
submitted is original & authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted
for self then the marketing head to certify the same. If any entry is
found to plagiarised, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of the Indian Digital
Media Awards 2012. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from
the exchange4media Group team be part of the decision-making process.
Mumbai: 3/301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street,
Opposite Gaiety-Galaxy Cinemas, Bandra West, Mumbai 400 050. Telephone:
Delhi: NCR/Noida: B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301.
© 2012 exchange4media Group. All Rights Reserved.