The objective of the Indian Digital Media Awards 2012 is to recognise, celebrate and encourage the work being done in the ever-growing advertising and marketing communications activity in the digital media space... specifically, internet, mobile, gaming, social media and the blogosphere.
For feedback & information contact:
Himanshu Arora +91-9920069109 firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of Indian Digital Media Awards 2012
- The IDMA 2012 will recognise excellence by organisations and individuals for their work in the India's growing digital media sector.
- We will have 24 awards across 6 categories for Products, Service, Corporate, Social Cause, Events, Films & TV/news shows
- As in the previous editions we have the following in the Hall of Fame categories, Best Digital and Social Media Advertiser, Digital and Social Media Agency of the Year, and IDMA Person of the Year which be decided by the jury of IDMA 2012.
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/deployed between 0000 hours January 1, 2011 and 1159 hours December 31, 2011.
- Entries to be submitted online only with a declaration from the client certifying the work submitted for the entries. In the event of an entry submitted is done for your own/self brand them the declaration must be signed by the Marketing head.
- Nominal Entry Fees of Rs 3500 per entry, there are incentives for submitting more than 15 entries.
- A part of the entry fees collected for the social cause categories will be given for charity.
- The entries will open on January 6 2012 and will remain open till the 19 March 2012, 2:00 pm only closing hours.
- Entries without the fees & declaration letter will not be considered for nomination. Each entry once submitted must accompany the fees.
- The e4m Group is a mere custodian of the IDMA 2012. The e4m Group team will neither be a part of the jury nor influence the decision making of the Jury in any manner.
- We wish luck to all nominees may the best one win.