is an example of a HTML
caption with a link
Rules & Regulations
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work.
- If the original language is not English or Hindi, we strongly recommend that you also submit an English language version of the work.
- To qualify, work must have been aired on a radio station in India either wholly or partly between 01 August 2011 and 30 September 2012.
- Entrants MUST provide audio files, 250-word justification in each criterion and other materials as specified for each category or award. Audio files not to exceed 5 minutes and to be uploaded to Sound Cloud or YouTube, and the creative URL provided. Please ensure that the file formats, word limits, and duration limits are adhered to.
- Each entry must be submitted ONLINE in the relevant entry form at http://www.exchange4media.com/eraa2012/index.aspx
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- The entry fee is as follows:
All payments need to be made via cheque or demand draft payable at New Delhi, in favour of Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries. This has to be accompanied by the cover letter mentioning the unique codes generated at the time of submission of entry online.
A creative URL is a MUST. However a physical CD must also be sent along at the above address with a covering letter giving details of the award entry.
An entry will be considered accepted only upon realization of the cheque/demand draft submitted for the respective entry/entries.
All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
Only one party may enter a piece of work, i.e. Agency or Radio Station or Production Company, to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same work is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted. If different parts of the same campaign are submitted by both a radio station or a agency or a production, the first company to enter will have the choice if they would like to submit the whole campaign as the entrant.
The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding.
In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
18. The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.
- One entry Rs. 5,000
- 5-10 entries 10% Discount
- 11-20 entries 15% Discount
- 21-50 entries 20% Discount
- More than 50 entries 25% Discount
Copyright © 2012 exchange4media group. All rights reserved.