|Terms and Conditions/Disclaimer
- The Radio Advertising Awards 2010 recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in India’s growing radio sector.
- The Submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the Radio Awards 2010 terms and information and agree to abide by them.
- The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
- Forms must be submitted online only. Please be careful while filling in the form as incorrect and incomplete forms will work against the entry at the time of judging. The forms must be entered in English.
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to the entrant (via email as given in the registration details).
- The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed below reaches our Delhi office.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organizers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed.
- To be eligible, work of the entrant must have been between July 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010.
- The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form.
- Entry Fees:
- There is no limit to the number of entries organization can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be accompanied with a letter mentioning the unique codes generated at the time of submission of entry and a cheque/demand draft (payable at par in New Delhi ) drawn in favour of ‘Adsert Web Solutions Private Ltd’.
- There is an incentive for sending multiple entries:
- 1 entry 2,500
10 entries 20,000
20 entries 37,500
30 entries 45,000
Unlimited entries 60,000
- Non-Delhi , non-payable at par cheques will NOT be accepted. Non-Delhi entrants can pay by way of a Demand Draft/Pay Order. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of cheque(s).
- The Radio Awards jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
- All entries must be received in our offices in New Delhi
before 6pm on Monday , September 20, 2010. Note: entries
will be considered accepted only upon realization of the
cheque/draft with the entry fee. The last date of September
20 indicates that cheque/DD must be received by our office
by that date. The forms can be submitted any day – between
Monday and Monday, 11am to 5pm. Cheques/DDs can also be
sent by courier to our New Delhi office at 1210, 12th floor,
Kailash Building, K.G Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi -
- If you do not receive an acknowledgment mail after submitting the form, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit form.
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. If any entry is found to plagiarised, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media group is a mere custodian of the Radio Advertising Awards. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media group team be part of the decision-making and/or influencing process.