After the launch of our Industry’s first ever TV Viewership Mobile App Version 1.0 last year, TAM Media Research has released an upgraded version 2.0 of the same application. This new version is fortified with added data sets and customized user friendly features that will make the Mobile consumption of TAM’s TV Viewership Data even more easier and enjoyable. As highlights, some of the features Version 2.0 has are: TV Viewership data in GRPs, TVRs for unique TV programs and data for new two markets - Assam & Orissa. Further, this new version can be subscribed for by one and all.
TAM Media Research launched Media Industry's first ever TV Viewership mobile app - TAM India Mobile App 1.0 in July 2014. This set a trend of facilitating speedy, on-the-go access of weekly top line TAM TV Viewership data for all TAM Subscribers across Advertiser, Media Agency and TV Broadcaster categories.
Talking about TAM India Mobile App 2.0, Mr. LV Krishnan, CEO, TAM Media Research, said, "We set a trend last year when we provided this mobile App facility to Industry users. We have received tremendous response during the last one year. Version 2.0 is a fortified version that will allow not only existing but even new users to enjoy the benefits. The purpose behind this Mobile App, very simply, is to enable users to access viewership information anytime, anywhere on the go so that they can take informed business decisions at the spur of the moment."
Highlights of TAM Mobile App Version 2.0 are:
• GRP Numbers: The new version will have TV Viewership GRP data sets for all markets and all genres along with existing data points (GVT, Reach & Relative Shares)
• TVR Data: Along with TVTs for the Programs, TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will provide TVR for Top Unique Programmes
• Addition of Markets: As compared to the earlier version, TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will have data sets for Assam & Orissa along with existing 7 Markets (Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, PHCHP)
• Modified TG: Every Genre and market will have a TG as per the requirements of each section
• Modified Graphical Representation: TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will have Graphs representing weekly data instead of the earlier format of 4 weeks average.
• New Pay Version: TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will be accessible even to the non-TAM Subscribers at a minimal subscription cost.