After the launch of our Industry’s first ever TV Viewership Mobile App Version 1.0 last year, TAM Media Research has released an upgraded version 2.0 of the same application. This new version is fortified with added data sets and customized user friendly features that will make the Mobile consumption of TAM’s TV Viewership Data even more easier and enjoyable. As highlights, some of the features Version 2.0 has are: TV Viewership data in GRPs, TVRs for unique TV programs and data for new two markets - Assam & Orissa. Further, this new version can be subscribed for by one and all.
TAM Media Research launched Media Industry's first ever TV Viewership mobile app - TAM India Mobile App 1.0 in July 2014. This set a trend of facilitating speedy, on-the-go access of weekly top line TAM TV Viewership data for all TAM Subscribers across Advertiser, Media Agency and TV Broadcaster categories.
Talking about TAM India Mobile App 2.0, Mr. LV Krishnan, CEO, TAM Media Research, said, "We set a trend last year when we provided this mobile App facility to Industry users. We have received tremendous response during the last one year. Version 2.0 is a fortified version that will allow not only existing but even new users to enjoy the benefits. The purpose behind this Mobile App, very simply, is to enable users to access viewership information anytime, anywhere on the go so that they can take informed business decisions at the spur of the moment."
Highlights of TAM Mobile App Version 2.0 are:
• GRP Numbers: The new version will have TV Viewership GRP data sets for all markets and all genres along with existing data points (GVT, Reach & Relative Shares)
• TVR Data: Along with TVTs for the Programs, TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will provide TVR for Top Unique Programmes
• Addition of Markets: As compared to the earlier version, TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will have data sets for Assam & Orissa along with existing 7 Markets (Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, PHCHP)
• Modified TG: Every Genre and market will have a TG as per the requirements of each section
• Modified Graphical Representation: TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will have Graphs representing weekly data instead of the earlier format of 4 weeks average.
• New Pay Version: TAM India Mobile App 2.0 will be accessible even to the non-TAM Subscribers at a minimal subscription cost.
Our typical marketing budget is usually 10 per cent of the topline spend
There are some forces impacting the way our business works. The IT/ITeS sector has changed tremendously. Platforms like Twitter have made everyone journalists. Smartphones have made everyone a photographer. The trend that we are seeing is one of hyperdigitalization, which is causing the lines between product and services to blur. For example, <a href=http://www.exchange4media.com/company/news/amaz...
The OOH sector is among the fastest growing, globally. Brands and marketers have realized its potential and impact and begun to craft medium-specific adverts. Self-regulation is not only necessary but also essential to growth of the sector. The industry needs to exercise a certain level of this self-restraint to prove its commitment to maintaining the best standards in advertising.
<b>Clients are looking for experiential solutions beyond radio or print: Abraham Thomas, Radio City 91.1 FM</b><br><br> From entering new markets to launching large format events, Radio City 91.1FM has been on a roll. The radio channel recently announced the launch of India’s biggest singing talent hunt-Radio City Super Singer Season 8. Earlier this year, the channel set up its own creative-cum...
The interesting animated rap music video encapsulates Droom’s ecosystem tools and their role in facilitating second-hand automobile transactions
Perfumes are invisible and these new ads from Skinn create a story out of this
New campaign aims at first-time users by providing ‘first-night free’ – a first-ever offering by the brand on online hotels booking