Top Story

e4m_logo.png

Home >> Advertising >> Article

SBI General Insurance calls for creative pitch

09-November-2009
Font Size   16
Share
SBI General Insurance calls for creative pitch

SBI General Insurance, the joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG), is on the lookout for a creative partner. It is learnt that a few creative agencies have pitched for the business. No official confirmation was forthcoming at the time of filing the report, however industry sources have confirmed the pitch call.

The venture includes SBI holding the majority stake of 74 per cent in the joint venture and IAG holding the remaining 26 per cent.

With the entry of SBI into the general insurance business, the bouquet of financial products offered by the group ensures its footprints in every area of financial services. The bank is already offering life insurance products through its subsidiary, SBI Life Insurance Company of India.

IAG is an international general insurance group with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, China and the UK through various brands.

Tags

Baba Ramdev brought his sharp wits for an interview with e4m where he promised to disrupt more markets and spoke about he the way he created a brand through consistent and selfless work

GroupM is in talks with several digital clients currently with its other agencies to shift them to Essence, which is looking at a major expansion plan in 2018

Thomas, Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo India, gives us a peek into the marketing strategy for McDowell’s No 1 Soda, its creation of ‘No 1 Yaari Jam,’ their own set of 4Ps and importance of content

NewsCode, a hyper local online news platform was launched last night with a network of over 350 local reporters in Karnataka and Jharkhand. Apurv Swarup, the co-founder talked to Exchange4Media about his vision

Voot, which is producing almost 4X content on an overall basis on the reality drama, is gunning for big numbers both on viewership and advertising revenue

YouTube today released its annual year-end edition of the YouTube Ads Leaderboard 2017 capturing the most celebrated ads that received maximum views, shares, and love from audiences across India

Real world study of Appier's network shows significant benefits of AI over traditional rule-based systems