Top Story

e4m_logo.png

Home >> Advertising >> Article

SBI General Insurance appoints JWT India and Interpub as its agencies

16-November-2009
Font Size   16
Share
SBI General Insurance appoints JWT India and Interpub as its agencies

SBI General Insurance, the joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG) has concluded its recently initiated creative pitch process. The insurance company has appointed two JWT India and Interpub to its roster. The account size is in the range of Rs 8-10 crore.

SBI General Insurance officials refrained from commenting on the development, and the agency officials were also not available for comments. Sources close to the development however confirmed that the two agencies are already a part of the SBI General Insurance roster.

As is known, this joint venture includes SBI holding a majority stake of 74 per cent and IAG holding the remaining 26 per cent. IAG is an international general insurance group with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, China and the UK through various brands.

With the entry of SBI into the general insurance segment, the bouquet of financial products from the group is complete in the financial services areas. The bank is already offering life insurance products through its subsidiary, SBI Life Insurance Company of India.

Tags

Aparna Bhosle, Business Cluster Head - Premium & FTA GEC channels - ‎ZEEL, on its new property, sponsors, investment on acquisition and response to BBC First

In an interview with exchange4media, Ferzad Palia says that most successful brands are not those who spend the most money

As Milind Pathak takes over as Managing Director - Southeast Asia, Httpool, we chat with him on his new role, aspirations and his plans to aggressively penetrate the operations of the group in the Southeast Asian market

The group released the Little Hearts online-only campaign, #BreakSomeHearts, early this year and is on the path to make many more of its brands available on the digital platform

As Milind Pathak takes over as Managing Director - Southeast Asia, Httpool, we chat with him on his new role, aspirations and his plans to aggressively penetrate the operations of the group in the Sou...

The group released the Little Hearts online-only campaign, #BreakSomeHearts, early this year and is on the path to make many more of its brands available on the digital platform

Aroon Purie, the India Today Group Chairman and Editor-in-Chief today appointed his daughter Kallie Purie as the Vice Chairperson of the group