Top Story

e4m_logo.png

Home >> Advertising >> Article

Palasa Creative House kicks off 2010 with three new businesses

19-January-2010
Font Size   16
Share
Palasa Creative House kicks off 2010 with three new businesses

Palasa Creative House, a Mumbai-based agency set up in 2004 by Sandeep Bomble, has started off 2010 on a good note, adding three new businesses to its kitty. They include My, a recently- introduced toy brand; G-Data, a German anti-virus software from ACI Infocom; and JJ Institute of Applied Art alumni’s creative mandate. The cumulative account size is pegged in the region of Rs 6-8 crore. There were no multi-agency pitches involved for any of the business wins.

Elated with the wins, Sandeep Bomble, Founder & Creative Director, Palasa Creative House, said, “At Palasa, there is no division between above the line and below the line activities. We offer complete 360 degree communication, which starts from selection of a name to packaging to film making. We are a hub of communication that the client can trust in brand building.”

Palasa is involved with the My toy brand from scratch – from choosing its name to the packaging and designing of the brand. According to Bomble, “The toy industry is a very fragmented one, where the unorganised market forms nearly 85 per cent, with only the remaining 15 per cent belonging to the organised market. Thus, it is challenging yet interesting at the same time to be involved with the brand from its inception.”

G-Data, an anti-virus software product launched by ACI Infocom has also assigned its communication in India to Palasa. The communication strategy for the brand has been kept simple. Bomble explained, “The creative proposition for this brand is that G-Data is like ‘vaccination for one’s computer’. A desktop or laptop has become everybody’s necessity and so, just like the human body, even the computer needs its dose of vaccination to protect it from viruses.”

The creative house has also bagged the creative mandate for JJ Institute of Applied Art. The agency will be involved in organising and creating awareness about the institute’s alumni and various other events. Palasa has already started working on the forthcoming alumni meeting that will be held in March 2010.

Other clients in Palasa Creative House’s portfolio include Zee School and Kidzee, Medispa, Star Pravah, Circle, and Sykz Gym, among others.

Tags

Speaking with exchange4media, Rishi Darda, Joint Managing Director and Editorial, Lokmat Media Group shared his vision for regional publications and the impact of IRS 2017 on the print industry.

Nisha Narayan, COO & Director, RED FM & Redtro and CEO, Digital Radio (Mumbai) Broadcasting Ltd, shares her insights on how radio is a powerful medium in terms of advertising and what can be done to take it to the next level

The popular channel from the Viacom18 ‘s umbrella MTV Indies, which aired music by independent artistes, was replaced by MTV Beats, a 24x7 Hindi music channel in 2016

Bhasin on the checks and balances of new IRS, methodology with new companies like Vedsur on board, interpreting the data and why it’s not fair to compare with previous data

The popular channel from the Viacom18 ‘s umbrella MTV Indies, which aired music by independent artistes, was replaced by MTV Beats, a 24x7 Hindi music channel in 2016

Backed by four properties including the first test match between South Africa and India of Freedom Cup, Sony Ten 1 continued to lead Top 5 channels in 2018’s second week (January 6-12)

Vijay Shekhar Sharma stated that this is the right time to create an Indian model which would be the envy of the world