According to the Limca Book of Records, Mudra communication is the first advertising agency to have:
- Sponsored the commercial telecast of a major sporting event, the India-West Indies series in 1983.
- Branded the public issue, Reliance Khazana of Reliance.
- Produced the telefilm Janam.
- Produced Rajani the first serial that heralded a new consumer awareness.
- Established the first academy for advertising -The Mudra Institute of Communications, MICA 1991.
Established the first advertising archives, MAGIndia in 2000. The largest advertising library was set up at Ahmedabad, Gujarat in 2000.
According to the agency sources, the contents of this library became accessible online on MAGIndia.com on March 25, 2001. The library archives the entire Indian advertising collection at one place and acts as the national level library of Indian marketing and advertising history. It now has over 1,20,000 ads for around 275 products, released in print, TV, Radio, Internet, Outdoor and other media since 1980. Besides archiving, it tracks down ads from over 300 publications and digitises them before adding them to the central database.