Mindshare named Agency Network of the Year at Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards 2016
Mindshare, the global media agency network that is part of WPP, has been named the Agency Network of the Year at the Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards 2016.
The agency won 12 awards across multiple categories, markets and clients in the regional competition, and took home the most Gold trophies, which include::
- Best Targeted Campaign (Gold) for KFC - How KFC Won with China's Gamers, China
- Best Use of Mobile (Gold) for Heineken - Where Next? Let Heineken Lead You, Malaysia
- Best Use of Mobile (Bronze) for Unilever, Sunlight – Sunlight Mobile Campaign, Sri Lanka
- Best Content Creation (Bronze) for Brooke Bond Red Label - Stories of Togetherness, India
- Best Social Media Strategy (Silver) for Showcase - Foxtel Game of Thrones -Home of Thrones, Australia
- Best Use of Digital Media (Silver) for KFC - How KFC Won with China's Gamers, China
- The Creative Use of Media Award (Silver) for Walt Disney, Marvel - Marvel's Ant-Man: Heroes Don't Get Any Bigger, Singapore
- Best Experiential Campaign (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Surf Excel - Eco Ganesha, India
- The Effectiveness Award (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Kissan Tomato Ketchup - Kissanpur – Where Experiences Happen, India
- The Utility/Public Service Award (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Surf Excel - Eco Ganesha, India
- Twitter Live Marketing (Gold) for PepsiCo, Lay’s - When Google Maps went beyond giving directions to people. It unlocked a treasure. Thanks to Lay's, India
- Twitter Live Marketing (Silver) for PepsiCo, Pepsi - Pepsi's Preemptive Strike on Social Media, India
In addition to the APAC title, Mindshare India was also awarded Agency of the Year.
Ashutosh Srivastava, Chairman & CEO of AMEA & Russia/CIS at Mindshare said: “I’m delighted to see work being recognized from such a large number of our offices in the region. It underlines the fact that our network continues to be streets ahead of others on quality and depth of talent in this part of the world and lead the market. The India team was outstanding again. It was also great to see the caliber of the winning and shortlisted work from China, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, the small yet highly talented Sri Lanka team. Big congratulations to our teams and equally to our clients who back their ideas, and encourage their creativity. ”
Mindsharejust ended 2015 with accolades ofMedia Network of the Year by Campaign Asia Pacific and Mobile Agency Network of the Year in the APAC MMA Smarties awards.
Our typical marketing budget is usually 10 per cent of the topline spend
There are some forces impacting the way our business works. The IT/ITeS sector has changed tremendously. Platforms like Twitter have made everyone journalists. Smartphones have made everyone a photographer. The trend that we are seeing is one of hyperdigitalization, which is causing the lines between product and services to blur. For example, <a href=http://www.exchange4media.com/company/news/amaz...
The OOH sector is among the fastest growing, globally. Brands and marketers have realized its potential and impact and begun to craft medium-specific adverts. Self-regulation is not only necessary but also essential to growth of the sector. The industry needs to exercise a certain level of this self-restraint to prove its commitment to maintaining the best standards in advertising.
<b>Clients are looking for experiential solutions beyond radio or print: Abraham Thomas, Radio City 91.1 FM</b><br><br> From entering new markets to launching large format events, Radio City 91.1FM has been on a roll. The radio channel recently announced the launch of India’s biggest singing talent hunt-Radio City Super Singer Season 8. Earlier this year, the channel set up its own creative-cum...
Under the watchful eye of Walt Disney, Bindass undergoes brand repackaging with a fresh new show ‘Dil Buffering’ simulcast across its linear and social media platforms on September 29 and will launch...
Apart from the mandate for the first project which is the Ashiana Town in Bhiwadi, Tomorrow and InterTwined will deliver brand solutions across film, print, radio, outdoor and activation besides provi...
Despite advertising picking up after a slow Q1, regional FM players still feel that the lingering effect of GST, RERA, demonetisation will still make its impact felt during the upcoming festive quarte...