Craft Worldwide, an adaptation and production business unit of McCann Worldgroup, has launched globally. It now has presence in 23 key markets, including Mumbai and New Delhi.
It will have a client-centric operating model and an emphasis on the craft of execution.
“The launch of Craft is a very important step in expanding the McCann WorldGroup offer in India. Craft allows us to provide a higher value to our global and Indian clients and helps increase our ability to provide the advantage of scale, speed and cost efficiency to the seamless delivery of creative ideas across multiple touch points,” said Prasoon Joshi, Chairman and CEO, McCann WorldGroup, South East Asia.
“Success in global adaptation and production requires the dedication of true craftspeople who care deeply about their clients’ brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum savings for our clients,” said Fred Schuster, CEO, Craft Worldwide.
“We have assembled a team of the industry’s best, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation, design and production,” he added.
Craft Worldwide currently offers clients capabilities in a number of key areas:
• A marketing operations consulting group that develops go-to-market models
• An adaptation design capability that extends the reach of existing tactics into new audience and communication segments, while maintaining brand consistency
• A translation offering providing translation, transcreation and cultural consulting services
• A network of integrated production hubs in 23 markets, capable of producing every type of print, digital and video media available
• Access to a distribution network that can deliver a final asset to anywhere in the world
• A technology platform that streamlines these capabilities and links them together through a cloud-based, secure interface
To deliver these capabilities, Craft currently employs more than 570 full-time employees. It is already working on leading brand marketers such as Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Aldi, General Mills, and Microsoft XBox, as well as supporting the Commonwealth Agency.
With its global launch, Craft Worldwide becomes McCann Worldgroup's eighth major marketing solutions offering. “Craft is the perfect example of how we can leverage our talent, our global footprint and our ability to work quickly and cost-efficiently to drive our clients’ businesses forward,” said Harris Diamond, Chairman and CEO, McCann Worldgroup
Craft’s main offices are located in New York, London, Singapore, Toronto, Manchester, Paris, Milan, Oslo, Manila, Bucharest, Mumbai, Santiago, Budapest, Johannesburg, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Detroit, Bangkok, Melbourne, and New Delhi, with plans to expand further in 2013.
All Craft Worldwide offices are linked through a technology platform, called the ‘Craft Cloud’.