Top Story

e4m_logo.png

Home >> Advertising >> Article

IPG to get complete control over FCB Ulka by Sept 2007; agency to be renamed Draft FCB Ulka

12-July-2007
Font Size   16
IPG to get complete control over FCB Ulka by Sept 2007; agency to be renamed Draft FCB Ulka

Close on the heels of acquiring Lintas India and integrating it with Lowe Worldwide, Interpublic Group (IPG) is all set to acquire complete control over FCB Ulka. The deal will be completed by September 2007. Following the development, the agency would be known as Draft FCB Ulka.

Prior to this development, Foote Cone & Belding, an IPG company, had 51 per cent stake in FCB Ulka, while the remaining 49 per cent was held by Ulka Advertising.

In a previous interview Anil Kapoor, MD and CEO of FCB Ulka, had told exchange4media, “Because of the credibility of the Ulka name in India we will retain Ulka in whatever we christen the agency forward.” Kapoor was talking about the FCB merger with Draft at that time and the impending change in the Indian operations with that development.

Also see:

IPG acquires Lintas India; integrates it with Lowe Worldwide

FCB Ulka gears up to go the Draft FCB way

Tags

Exchange4media interacted with Jaspreet Chandok, Vice President and Head (Fashion) , IMG Reliance Pvt. Ltd on seamless brands integrations planned for Lakme Fashion Week, walking tall despite blazing trails like GST, demonetization and being a part of the larger cultural space

Their strategy to educate the consumers to make well informed decisions at all stages has worked out well.

Bobby Pawar, MD, CCO - South Asia, Publicis India, talks about his idea of chilling out

The Managing Editor of Public TV gives insights about the struggle the Kannada news channel endured during its nascent stage and what led them forward to the second position that they occupy right now in what is a rather crowded marketplace

The unveiling of the Pitch Madison Advertising Report 2018 event was held on February 15, 2018. Over the years, the report has become a benchmark in the industry. Here are some pictures from the event...

Exchange4media interacted with Jaspreet Chandok, Vice President and Head (Fashion) , IMG Reliance Pvt. Ltd on seamless brands integrations planned for Lakme Fashion Week, walking tall despite blazing...

Jake Dyson, Chief Engineer and Member of the Dyson board, spoke about the innovations and technology that they plan to bring to India