Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141, writes about the seven ways a creative guy destresses…
1. Laziness – It empties your mind out, readies it for new ideas.
2. Tea - A hot cup of tea expands time, you have to sip it slowly, letting your mind wander.
3. Nature - The purity of nature cleanses everything. Soaring seas, lashing rains and deep forests - perfect natural cures for stress.
4. Treadmill – A good 20-minute run cleanses both your mind and body.
5. Music - Sit back and lapse into a world that's up-to your imagination.
6. Shopping - Not everything has to be deep. Sometimes it helps to live on the surface.
7. More stress - You need a bigger line to make the other one look smaller.
(Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141.)