TODAY´S NEWS

Dentsu & Connecturf launch interactive joint venture ‘Clickstreamers’

Dentsu & Connecturf launch interactive joint venture ‘Clickstreamers’

Author | Pallavi Goorha | Thursday, Sep 20,2007 9:16 AM

A+
AA
A-
Dentsu & Connecturf launch interactive joint venture ‘Clickstreamers’

Dentsu India and Connecturf have announced the setting up of a JV interactive agency ‘Clickstreamers’ that would provide Dentsu’s Indian client base a complete range of interactive and digital media services. Dentsu India will hold 51 per cent equity, while Connecturf will hold the remaining 49 per cent in Clickstreamers. The JV company will be headed by Takashi Koyanagi, Head of Dentsu Digital. Clickstreamers will formally launch commercial operations on October 21 on the occasion of Dussehra.

Clickstreamers will launch a suite of services including Internet media-buying, interactive content development, ad-serving, campaign management, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimisation (SEO), mobile marketing, on-line gaming solutions, reports and analytics.

“The coming together of Dentsu and Connecturf creates a unique and unbeatable market opportunity. Clickstreamers will gain instantly from the vast experience and knowledge base of Connecturf in the Indian digital space. It will also have ready access to the deep reservoirs of cutting-edge consumer knowledge of Dentsu, back home in Japan. We will be able to take to market a well-balanced mix of local understanding and global knowledge that will greatly benefit new media clients,” said Sandeep Goyal, Chairman, Dentsu India.

Added Ishan Raina, Chairman, Connecturf, “I am delighted at this marriage as there is a great chemistry between everyone involved, and the combined team has already been focussed on adding value to the first lot of Dentsu clients during their engagement phase.”

V Ramani, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Connecturf, said, “I think successful partnerships are built on the vision that a partner brings, and we found that in the Dentsu India management. Our projects so far have been built on a basic principle -- client success and innovation, backed by strong process. We are excited by the potential of this JV. This is the first of the new aggressive phase of Connecturf with fresh blood and fresh investments.”

“The Connecturf backbone cuts Clickstreamers’ time-to-market to near zero. The JV company will leverage the infrastructure and knowledge base of the parent to take a full platter of services to our clients, from day one. We will use the Dentsu infrastructure to build our foot-print over Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Dubai within the next three months so that we can offer full range of e-services to all our agency clients,” said Koyanagi.

Connecturf is the parent company of digital marketing company Mediaturf. With its various lines of business, Connecturf enables marketers to exploit the vast potential of the digital medium. Through its operating units, interactive agency Mediaturf, digital technology solutions provider Solutionturf and online research and intelligence unit Knowledgeturf, Connecturf is a 360-degree interactive company uniquely poised to add value to every digital interaction.

Tags: e4m

Write A Comment

Hide