BARC India facilitates and invites more broadcasters and agencies to join the organization with easy finance options and packages/discounts respectively.BARC India wants to add to its growing family of 370+ channels and agencies who have already come on board.
Since its launch BARC India already has over 370 channels watermarked and all the leading agencies as its users of data. The channels being monitored are about 94% of the total viewership of India and the agencies control about 95% of the ad spends on TV. But in its larger objective of inclusiveness, BARC India has now decided to help all the other broadcasters and agencies to use its data and insights.
BARC India has announced special initiatives together with IBF (Indian Broadcasting Foundation) and AAAI (Advertising Agencies Association of India) to motivate broadcasters and agencies which are yet to invest in and subscribe for BARC India’s commercial services.
Highlights of the offerings for Broadcasters are as follows:
• ‘Special Limited Period Offer’ with Lease, Rental and Buy-back option
• Limited period Offer, closes on 15th Aug. 2015
• Installation, testing, commissioning & maintenance for entire contract period would be taken care by Cineom, the authorised resellers of watermarking equipment of Civolution.
Post placing the order with Cineom, Broadcasters can subscribe to BARC India’s commercial services
Highlights of the offerings for Agencies are as follows:
• Special Prime and Supreme packages has been designed for small and medium sized Ad Agencies.
• A special Discount is especially being offered for AAAI member agencies.
Star India CEO and President IBF – Uday Shankar adds, “As a joint industry body – BARC India has always kept the interest of industry stakeholders at the forefront. I look forward to newer broadcasters joining this special initiative designed to facilitate and ease the financial burden. This will help the broadcast ecosystem in India.”
M G Parameswaran, President of AAAI says, “I am happy that BARC India has extended a special offer to small and medium-sized ad agency members of AAAI, our largest constituency. I am hopeful that many of them will avail of this special offer, join the movement and benefit from the state-of-art rating systems offered by BARC India.”