Facebook Awards
Hide
Arms Communication to handle media duties of ‘Auto Bild’; Arms Crestra bags creative duties

Arms Communication to handle media duties of ‘Auto Bild’; Arms Crestra bags creative duties

Author | Puneet Bedi Bahri | Thursday, Jul 03,2008 8:20 AM

A+
AA
A-
Arms Communication to handle media duties of ‘Auto Bild’; Arms Crestra bags creative duties

Arms Crestra, has won the creative duties for the recently launched auto magazine ‘Auto Bild’. Arms Crestra is a joint venture started by ex-Hakuhodo Percept hands Debashis Bose (former CEO) and Sangeeta Sen (former Vice President-Creative) and Arms Group Chairman Reet Singh Ahluwalia.

Sharing the marketing and distribution plans, Aseem Kapoor, Publishing Director, ITAS, said, “The first phase will focus more on the launch of the magazine in the market. Print ads will be released in leading dailies in the top five metros – Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad (in that order of priority). Outdoor will be used as a reminder medium. Radio and trade journals will be utilised as well. The company will also make the most of the group publications to promote the brand.”

While Kapoor refused to comment on the account size, he did say, “the size of account is robust and large enough and it is a complete 360 initiative”. He further said “Some of the media duties will be handled by our in-house team and some by Arms Communication.”

Debashis Bose, Managing Director and CEO, Arms Crestra, said, “The brand is positioned as a car expert for car owners hungry for advice on all aspects – be it buying, maintenance, accessorising or selling. We, as the creative agency, would be looking at all aspects to make sure that the product gets the right look throughout.”

“The campaign would be rolled out next week. Chief Creative Officer Sangeeta Sen and a few others in her team are creative hands behind the campaign,” Bose said, adding, “For the media duties, we will be handling dailies and radio as a part of the communication campaign.”

‘Auto Bild’ is targeted at men in the SEC A and B1 categories in the metros, in the 25-44 age group. Tier II cities with million-plus populations are also being considered.

It may be recalled that the India Today Group and Axel Springer have come together under the joint venture, ITAS Media Pvt Ltd, to launch ‘Auto Bild’ in India. The magazine hit the newsstands on June 29. The India Today Group has a 51 per cent stake in the JV, while Axel Springer holds the remaining 49 per cent stake.

Also read:

India Today Group, Axel Springer join hands to launch ‘AUTO BILD’ in India on June 29

Tags: e4m

Write A Comment