The One Club has announced the jury for the 36th Annual One Show, the premiere international advertising award show, setting the industry standard for creative advertising in print, television, radio, outdoor, innovative marketing, integrated branding and branded content.
The awards are produced by The One Club, a non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting the craft of advertising and design. The One Show will take place on Thursday, May 12, 2011, at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center in New York City.
Each year, creative work from all around the world is judged by an international jury of award-winning art directors, copywriters and creative directors. One Show finalists will compete for the prestigious Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils in 15 categories. Deadline for receiving entries is January 31, 2011.
The 2011 One Show Jury includes:
• Andreas Dahlqvist – DDB/Stockholm
• Anuja Chauhan - Formerly JWT/India
• Brian DiLorenzo - BBDO/New York
• Danny Robinson - The Martin Agency/Richmond
• David Baldwin - Baldwin&/Durham
• Duncan Marshall - Droga 5/Sydney
• Ellen Steinberg - McKinney/Durham
• Eugene Cheong – Ogilvy/Singapore
• Gerard Caputo - Crispin Porter Bogusky/Boulder
• Ian Grais - Rethink/Vancouver
• Jae Goodman - CAA/Los Angeles
• James Clunie - BBDO/New York
• Jason Norcross - 72andSunny/Los Angeles
• Jeff Kling - formerly Wieden+Kennedy/Amsterdam
• Joe Staples - Wieden+Kennedy/New York
• Joeri Vandenbroeck - Famous/Belgium
• John Butler - Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners/Sausalito
• John Norman - The Martin Agency/Richmond
• Jordan Doucette - TAXI/Vancouver
• Lance Jensen – Hill Holiday/Boston
• Lance Martin - Taxi 2/Toronto
• Paul Venables - Venables Bell/San Francisco
• Rob Riley - Crispin Porter + Bogusky/Boulder
• Steve Back - Ogilvy Singapore
• Susan Credle - Leo Burnett/Chicago
• Ted Royer - Droga 5/New York
• Tore Woll – McCann/Norway
• William Gellner – 180/Los Angeles
Judging will take place in New York City from April 3-10, 2011.
The One Club’s programmes include The One Show; Creative UnConferences; One Show Entertainment. It also publishes ‘One’ the magazine. The One Club educates, inspires and supports students through scholarships, portfolio reviews and annual student exhibitions and competitions.