Allied Media Network has the International Standards Organisation (ISO) certification from Transpacific Certifications for its quality management system. The media agency had been ranked No. 5 by the Brand Equity Agency Reckoner Ratings for Media Agencies 2011.
Commenting on the development, Shripad Kulkarni, Chief Executive Officer, Allied Media Network said, “Tough times should be used to raise the bar. The new processes will deliver better efficiencies and reduce the turnaround time for our client, critical in the current economic circumstances. A huge by product of the ISO process is consistent quality delivery across teams.”
According to the agency, the realisation of the quality product emanates from setting the following client-related processes:
· Planning of the product starting from defining the client’s objectives
· Strategy development basis rigorous analysis of market
· Buying of relevant media conforming with specified objectives
· Implementation in a controlled environment
· Monitoring to ensure effective delivery of the product
· Measurement for assessing conformity to the set objectives; analysis and improvement for future requirements
These processes ensure customer requirements are determined and are met with the aim of enhancing customer focus through increased efficiencies and quicker turnaround times.
Allied Media Network handles the mandate for clients such as Future Group, BSNL, Panasonic, Canon, LINE, Toyota, Harvard Business School, SBI MF, Tupperware, FedEx and Sahara, to name a few.