The Advertising Club, the apex industry representative body of the marketing, advertising, media, research and communication fraternity, has announced the restructuring of its fee structure effective from January 1, 2016. The membership will be mandatory for industry professionals participating in all Ad Club events.
The new structure for Membership fees will be as follows:
1. Life membership - Rs.7500
2. Corporate membership
1) Rs.1,00,000 for 10 members for 15 years
2) Rs.2,50,000 for 25 members for 15 years
3) Rs.5,00,000 for 50 members for 15 years
3. Annual membership Rs.2500 for 3 years with renewal fees of Rs.500 every year
4. Student membership Rs.1000 for 12 months
Making allowance for the holiday season, the club has relaxed the last date for enrollments and payments under the existing structure till January 7, 2016. Individual life membership to the Club stands valid at Rs 5,000 up to December 31, 2015.
Going forward, the Advertising Club also intends to make membership mandatory for industry professionals participating in ad club events such as Effies, Emvies etc. Guests per member will also be restricted to 2 each.