Procedure for submitting forms
1. Entries can be submitted by Advertising Agencies, Media Agencies, OOH & Digital Signage Media Owners, Advertisers or other interested individuals or organisations â€” depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual categories for awards.
2. The submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
3. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
4. Adsert Web Solutions Limited (Organisers of these awards) may refuse entries which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
5. All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st January 2011 and 31st December 2011. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed for implementation in India. Only one party may enter an advertisement â€” for example, Agency, OOH Media Owner, a Client â€” to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted.
6. All entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non profit organisations and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
7. The Organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
8. The Organisers will endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.
Procedure for submitting forms
1. Entries are to be submitted offline. The Organisers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
2. The form must be filled in English only.
3. Once the complete entry form is submitted, an acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to the entrant by email.
1. The Jury will comprise eminent individuals from diverse fields.
2. The Jury will meet in Delhi and/or Mumbai in February 2012.
3. Judges are required to abstain from voting on any work in which they or their companies have been involved, either directly or indirectly.
4. The Jury will vote on the shortlist and then decide which entries will be awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies.
5. The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding.
1. For each entry, entrants must supply one JPEG at 300 dpi RGB, longest side 420mm maximum.
2. Digital images can be supplied on PC compatible CD/DVD. If submitting on CD/DVD, please name all images as the title of the entry and include all images for all your entries, separated in folders by entry section, on one CD/DVD.
3. Also send in two hard copies of all the material being submitted except the presentation. Please send your presentation in CD/DVD.
Optional support material: You may wish to provide a short audio-visual presentation to support some entries. They should be no longer than 3 minutes long. These must be submitted in Mpeg2 format and must be submitted on PC compatible CD-ROM. Videos should be tailored to the Outdoor category. Please note we ALWAYS require a jpeg image.
Video presentations will be used if your entry is a winner in post-awards promotions and on the awards website. This presentation may also be shown at the Awards function..
Mpeg2 File Encoding Standards: For submission to exchange4media ooh advertising awards please encode a high quality video as an Mpeg2 Program Stream. The resulting MPG2 file should have Audio and Video as one file, encoded as Pal 25fps, Frame Size 720 x 576. The Data Rate must not exceed 1MB/s.
Material which is not in English or Hindi should be accompanied by an English translation. It will be in entrant's own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social or cultural references and nuances.
- Single entry Rs. 5,000/-
- - 10% discount for 10 - 20 entries
- - 20% discount for 21 - 40 entries
- - More than 40 entries, 30% discount
- - The payment must be made through cheque/demand draft in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Pvt LTD' payable at New Delhi and must reach before last date of entries.
All cheques and entries to be sent to Kanu Priya (Delhi) her mobile no is :
+91 98731 06080
exchange4media, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301